STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

stm32h750 & IAR (EWARM)

HelloI'm working with the stm32h750 eval board and touchgfx, my GUI is ready, but now i need to conect to some hardware (relay, sensors etc). i usually work with keil, but touchgfx not generating keil project and i lost hope it will before my dead-en...

Zui by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

emwin training

Hi ​I can't run emwin for my board ( my board is stm32f429bit6 but isn't disco board )​I ​want a video or text that can teach me how to run emwin for my bord step by step frome cube and kile.​Tanks for all

mkari by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos