STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! STM32F401RE Hangs working with 1BPP

Hi, TouchGFX communityI'm trying to get TouchGFX working on a STM32F401RE device with a 200x200 screen.I've created a simple project with one screen and text as 1bit color depth (Idither_algorithm := 2, opaque_image_format := BW, non_opaque_image_fo...

Problem when porting from 4.9.3 to 4.12.3

I'm facing problems when I try to port a 4.9.3 project to 4.12.3.First, I have many places in the original 4.9.3 designer project that I defined a change screen interaction with no trigger, I then use it in the code when I want to switch screens. Whe...

Resolved! How to get Touch X and Y data ?

I need to get the X and Y coordinates of the touch controller and use them in Model or a View.Is there a simple way to do this? (something in the API)basically I want to get the x and y values returned from the sampleTouch() in TouchController class.

TouchGFX isn't generating a Keil Project

I recently have a problem using TouchGFX. After editing UI in TouchGFX, I generated code. But there is only Visual Studio project and no other IDE's project code(Keil or IAR). In target folder, there are just some files. How can I solve it

ALin by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Object Z-Order

HiIs there any way to change an object "z-order" via code?Using the designer is easy, just click the button "Send backwards" and "Bring forward", this basically change in the "ViewBase.cpp" the order of adding the object to the screen.Is there any wa...