STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Configuration for stm32F769 discovery

Hi,I did the configuration as like this for my board stm32F769 discoveryhttps://touchgfx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020208091-Configuring-STM32F769I-DISCOBut i didnt get the output.I did through keil.Please help me to do the configuration.Like ...

Dvn.411 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Endless loop in TouchGFX core code

Hi,I’m using the licenced version of TouchGFX V4.9.2 in my project. The code runs on STM32F777 and segger emBOS OS.Occasionally the TouchGFX task falls into an endless loop, waiting for DMA_Queue::isFull() to return FALSE while in DMA_Interface::addT...

why stm32f7 hardware JPEG can't read header?

hi.i work with stm32f767IG and it's hardware JPEG.i write code like stmcube EVAL board JPEG example. in some cases and pictures, header data ready flag is set and i receive interrupt but returned values like image width and height etc are all zero.bu...

eem by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743 LTDC, can't make sense of layers

I'm being stupid but I've copied the various demos and tried every combination I can think off. I want to have two layers that I can write to. If a pixel in layer 2 is set to zero then I want the pixel from layer 1 to show through otherwise I want th...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos