STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! How to show a picture?

Now I need to download a jpg/png/bmp picture to FLASH, and show it . I do not find touchgfx have anything with that. If I want to use touchgfx, how can I do?

Breeze1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Makefile path

Hello!I have created a new folder. It's called sensor. In this folder I put a .c and .h file.I also modified the Makefile this way:components := TouchGFX/gui target TouchGFX/generated/gui_generated sensorBut I get the following error:Compiling Core/S...

AVajd by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

When I switch a working TouchGFX application from using LCD16bpp to LCD8bpp_ARGB2222 I get an Hard Fault when calling HAL::initialize()

I have a working F429 CubeIDE project that I want to switch from 16BPP to 8BPP, I changed:static LCD16bpp display; to static LCD8bpp_ARGB2222 display;and when I run the application I fall into Hard Fault when the application calls HAL::initialize().A...

MJPEG Example Problem

Hi,​Is there someone has the experience about MJPEG with AVI format?​I have try the CubeMX Source Code from STM32H743-EVAL, but it won`t work.I can display the First Frame and Second Frame, but after that it will keep showing this two Frame till the ...

emWin_PNG License issues

Hi,We have successfully integrated Segger's emWin_PNG library (https://www.segger.com/downloads/emwin/emWin_PNG) with STemWin on STM32H7 series MCU. Segger License agreement shown during emWin_PNG library download has below wording which might be an ...

STang.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remapping DCMI pins in f746 discovery board

Hi,I just started playing with STM32 tools and boards for my university thesis. Work would revolve around live video processing on an stm mcu. I am in possession of an stm32f746 discovery board, and was trying to hook up a camera (ov 7670) to it.But,...

AAnci.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos