STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Cube IDE Debugging -- Proper Sequence?

Hi -- just wondering if anyone has tried importing a project generated by the Designer to the Cube IDE, and then had any success running it using the GDB debugger on either a 746 or 769 Discovery board? Everything seems to build fine in Designer and ...

Chandler by Associate II
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

DSI 2-lane or 4-lane?

Hey everyone!I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask HW related questions but here goes:I've found a nice big 4-lane DSI display that I would like to hook up to an STM32F7xxx.My issue is that as far as I can see the STM32 parts only supports 2...

HP by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

TouchGFX generation in STM32 CubeMX

I have the library installed, the application selected, and the selection under Additional Software X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX... selected and enabled. However, when I hit Generate Code, none of the TouchGFX folders are created, and the build fails with missing...

Resolved! Best way to implement Screen timeout?

Hello,I am trying to implement a basic screen timeout where the current screen is changed to the startup screen after a set time.The timeout itself is straightfoward to implement using a tickcounter. However, the problem I am facing is resetting this...

SKILA by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos