STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Screen Tearing

Hi,I am using the following screen and CPU : 4DLCD-70800480 and STM32F746BGT.I configured the LTDC and TouchGFX parameter settings but the screen tears ...I have attached all the configuration.Best Regards

MMerc.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to configure Nucleo F746ZG with TFT 7' TFT LCD.

Hi everyone.I have Nucleo F746ZG Board and TFT 7" with SSD1963 display and I need a guidance/help for the configuration of CubeMX, Touch GFX in CubeIDE in order to get best performance of my Stm-Nucleo boards on custom Tft Lcd screens. (I don't under...

Datome by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Go back to last screen

HiIs there a solution to go back to the last screen?For example you go from any screen to the SettingsScreen and after you have set all settings you would like to go back to the last screen.Regards Dejan

STM32H747 with TW2835

systme is TW2835 with stm32h747 i catch video data butDCMI->DR cannot write to sdram buffer with DCMI DMAthis is DCMI, DMA Sorce hdcmi.Instance = DCMI; hdcmi.Init.SynchroMode = DCMI_SYNCHRO_HARDWARE; hdcmi.Init.PCKPolarity = DCMI_PCKPOLARITY_RISING; ...

관박.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 VGA signal not working

Greetings,today I tried generating a VGA hsync and vsync signal using PWM on my NUCLEO-H743ZI2. To be precise, I wanted to generate a 640x480@60Hz signal with the help of this page.I analyzed the output of the PWM using my logic analyzer and thats th...

0693W000003QyW1QAK.png 0693W000003QyW6QAK.png 0693W000003R0R3QAK.png
MWeid.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhandled exception in SDL_DestroyTexture();

Hello,I've got a strange bug at times when clicking on a 'home-made' button. VS stops at SDL_DestroyTexture(framebufferTexture); and tells me there is an unhandled exception (see image) but then, when I click on 'continue' the code runs just fine and...

0693W000003QvjbQAC.png
GMeur by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos