STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Editing text.xlsx for translation

Hello,I have tried to edit the text.xlsx file for translation purposes and for some reason after accessing the file with excel, generating the code no longer works. This is the message I get nowGenerate Code Generate Done Generate Ass...

SKILA by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! please fix the bug in code generated by touchgfx

when I try to change colour it generates//Interaction3       //When button1 clicked change color of shape1       //Set RGB color R:222, G:196, B:28 on shape1       shape1.setColor(touchgfx::Color::getColorFrom24BitRGB(222,196,28));       shape1.inval...

MNapi by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Elements in ListLayout view

When adding elements to a ListLayout(which is configured to scroll vertically "SOUTH"), the newest elements is added to the bottom, which is fine. However, what is constantly remaining on the top of the view is the first(oldest) element and the subse...

RMoha.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with MJPEG output data (STM32F769)

Hello everyone.I have a problem with my code. I'm trying to write a program to take picture from camera and save it as motion jpeg video (MJPEG) in to USB, using JPEG encoder. I build already the header and the structure of MJPEG file but it had prob...

0690X000006CXhBQAW.png