STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

STM32H745 LTDC configuration

Hi there!I recently get the STM32H745 Discovery board and am trying to get it working with the LTDC. I initialized the periphery with cubeMX, due to lack of internal RAM, I reduced the layer resolution to 200x160 pixels and set the background color (...

0693W000005B8ceQAC.jpg
Neboron by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX color conversion formula?

When the 16Bit Color Depth is set and the box color is set to 70,73,80 as the RGB value, the Box Color in the Visual Studio simulation is output as 66,73,82 as RGB values.Since we are developing a product, we need to print the color set by the GUI de...

ikassma by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

JPEG compression artifacts

HelloI am using an STM32H743 MCU that implements acquisition of frame from camera and compress it to JPEG format.The setup to compress the image is with hardware JPEG encoder with MDMA stream.Image resolution is 240*320 pixels, greyscale. The procedu...

0693W000005B5upQAC.jpg 0693W000005B5ukQAC.bmp
DLane.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

H7's LTDC output

Hi I am using H753 with its LTDC as display output. Due to a special request, H753 must know when a single frame output completely, and then switch to another frame source. Does H753 support any interruput or event of such a frame output complete?

JZou.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 LCD20x4 i2C

Posted on May 01, 2018 at 06:29Good morning,I'm beginner with STM but managed to get working a STM32F103 LCD16x2 using i2CNow, I would like to use i2C but with 20x4 LCD, nothing fancy I modified the library according to what I was thinking correct b...

paul sauv by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best container/widget for a chat app

I just want to know if I am using the right TouchGFX tools.Working on designing a chat application on STM32 chip. I am using a List Layout inside a scrollable container to implement the incoming/outgoing chat messages. Is this the right path, I am m...

RMoha.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LTDC generation code issue

Hi,some thing is strange with the cube ide in the display controller LTDC initialization . i choose 1 layer only but the cube ide generate code for 2 layers!!First time to see such thing

MSale.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX with DSI Video mode

Dear ST Team,I'm doing a project about: display LCD (DSI Video mode) with TouchGFX. I have example TouchGFX DSI Adapted CMD mode, but can't find out example for DSI video mode.Please give me some idea!!!Thanks

NHo.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels