STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Double buffer, one buffer is not updated

I have an application developed using touchGfx 4.13 where we are using a double buffer and it works fine. I have now migrated to touchGfx 4.17 but it seems like the double buffer is not working as expected. When I change from a longer text to a short...

LRose.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is DCMI DMA on STM32H743 request 74 or 75?

according to https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/dm00373474-digital-camera-interface-dcmi-on-stm32-mcus-stmicroelectronics.pdf sec 4.4.3, it says request 74. But according to the reference manual https://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_m...

LKan.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Float wildcard precision limited to 6 digits ?

Hi,I try to display a float with a precision of 9 number after the digit. My wildcard buffer size is set to 20.Unicode::snprintfFloat(textArea1Buffer, TEXTAREA1_SIZE, "%.9f", 0.123456789f);   textArea1.invalidate();My output when running the simulato...

Screen jitters with animation

Hello,I'm currently developing a project using Touchgfx on a custom board with a STM32F469II, external RAM/FLASH, SD card and a 1024x600 screen.I've recently come across an issue when performing any animation (slide screen transition, scrollable cont...

TDele.1 by Associate III
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos