STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.18.0 is out

4.18.0 was released 20th of October.Release notes (which can be found here: https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/miscellaneous/changelog) is as follows:New TouchGFX Designer Features:New Widget: Video.Added support for new .xml text database.Removed Tex...

HP by Senior III
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to include main.c in the Screen1View.cpp?

Hello I'm trying to include main.c into Screen1View.cpp but I do not have any idea how to do it.I need to use array of 64 elements from main file into Screen1View file (the array is called current_temp).Does anyone have any idea how to do it? If so, ...

0693W00000GZOdGQAX.png
AWe.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

(STM32H750 + SDRAM + NAND flash) => display stuck

Hello, I used a 32MB SDRAM and a 1GB NAND flash, the size of LCD is 480 * 800, the images save as RGB888 and ARGB8888 format. The images data must copy from NAND to SDRAM when used. I read all images data one screen used in setupScreen function whe...

V.H by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LCD connected to STM32f429 does not work

Hello,I am using STM32F429BI.I use CubeIDE 1.7.0 and CubeMX. I use touchGFX 4.16.1 as a graphic tool.The LCD specification used is attached as a file.​LTDC is set up like the attached image  My question is1. Are there any wrong LTDC settings?2. Do I ...

0693W00000GYWMQQA5.png 0693W00000GYWMVQA5.png 0693W00000GYWMGQA5.png
Hwoo- by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compile error in Windows 11

I need a help or guide.I have a problem with TouchGFX.I updated Windows to Windows 11 recently.I can't compile it after it is updated.This is my error message.Run Simulator  Generate    Done  Generate Assets    make -f simulator/gcc/Makefile assets -...