STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Character is not generated correctly

Hi,I am trying to add the character '123∞' to the "verdana_40" font data. Before this, Some characters (between 0x20 - 0x7A)has been added to it.They are managed by array "unicodes_verdana_40_4bpp_0[]", while I found that the the character '∞' was g...

JJ.Lin by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FlushFrame Works But Frame Fulls Garbage

Hello,This is an interesting problem. We are developing a system. Touchgfx task are independent from main task. It is hard to explain all software but i will try to make it simple.There is only one screen in touchgfx project and it is startup screen....

Resolved! Bugs in STM32H743I-EVAL Example projects

I bought a STM32H743I-EVAL2 board and updated to the latest STM32Cube 1.8.0 with firmware V1.9.0 and V1.9.1I tried 2 examples project and they both shows graphics issues.The example "DMA2D_MemToMemWithBlending" show the 2 first image incorrectly (the...

CedricB by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX RPM Gauge help

Hi I have a TouchGFX project and need some help.The issue I am having is about scaling an image inside of TouchGFX to match RPM.See image belowI am trying to properly scale this image to match the RPM. 0 to 9000 rpms is the range but I cannot get the...

0693W00000Ho6m9QAB.png
Gen-Tune by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32l4r5 - LTDC FIFO underrun error

Dear All,We are running a graphical application using LTDC and DSI on a STM32L4R9 discovery board. We refresh the display per portions with the DSI peripheral configured in adapted command mode. At the beginning of a portion refresh, we are reconfigu...