STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! buttonwithlabel change text

Hi there !i'm gonna to 'play' with touchgfx , and after a help from community ii'm going to make my first program. And here i'm first problem. I wanto to change the name of a button after i touch and right now i just try to wrote that :void Screen1V...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with video widget and FrontendApplication

On a custom screen which contains a VideoWidget, I added a button that calls a callback to go back to another screen. I switch the screen as it's suggested from ST by calling static_cast<FrontendApplication*>(Application::getInstance())->gotoHomeScre...

BDELI.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Scrollable Container and text

Hello everyone I've got some problems with the Scrollable Container. I created a small application based on the "Scrollable Container example". If I scroll the text, there are some issues. There is a delay between scrolling and the updated display o...

MWetter by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simulator doesn't compile

When starting Simulator it always fails even if I start completly fresh new project: I get the same result:In file included from C:/TouchGFX/4.16.1/env/MinGW/lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/7.3.0/include/c++/bits/stl_algobase.h:66:0, ...

0693W00000HrXzVQAV.png
manto.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software problem

Hi there|I start to wrote my tiny first application with touchgfc and STM32G071 nucleo i just put one button with label . I want control a led. my problem is when i touch the button on the display nothingh append i try to put one breakpoint in the...

0693W00000HrTLbQAN.png 0693W00000HrTLRQA3.png 0693W00000HrTLMQA3.png 0693W00000HrTLHQA3.png
SGian.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos