STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

TouchGFX_Task is missing when using Keil

In TouchGFX 4.19.1, I have the following problem:When I set up a project via designer and then switch the IDE to Keil via CubeMX, the function void TouchGFX_Task(void *argument) { touchgfx_taskEntry(); }vanishes from the file app_touchgfx.c.When ...

Pirol by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

handleGestureEvent in Screen class

I'm trying to use handleGestureEvent in Screen.But handleClickEvent and handleDragEvent are called correctly, and handleGestureEvent it is never shouted!Should the "fire" of this event in the Screen class be activated in some way. I could not find an...

Question about LCD-TFT controller

I am new to STM32H7xx, and in the datasheet of these microcontrollers I read:"...The LCD-TFT display controller provides a 24-bit parallel digital RGB (Red, Green, Blue) and delivers all signals to interface directly to a broad range of LCD and TFT p...

imarz.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get list layout click value

I can use listLayout add() item and remove() item good, but I don't knowhow to get selected item number on callBackHandler()?Have any example for me to study ?​void Screen2View::callBackHandler(CustomContainer2 & cc_1){​ listLayout1.remove(cc_1); inv...

YCF.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX how to get the type of my Drawable

Hi,I have multiple Drawable on my screen and I want to change the color. I decide to iterate through my screen and depending of my drawable perform some modification. Right now I am using typeid() to extract the Drawable, it work for some Drawable bu...

aabba.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX Problem with HAL_Delay in while Loop

Hi, I've started a project STM32CubeMX and CubeIDE. I initialized a 4.3" TFT with LTDC and TouchGFX without RTOS. The function MX_TouchGFX_Process is in main while loop. At first everything were OK and my screens were updating very well. But for some...

Karim by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Header files STM32WB conflict with TouchGFX

I try add to pnucleo WB55 project touchgfx package and result is../Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32WBxx/Include/stm32wb55xx.h:1084:29: error: expected identifier before '(' token 1084 | #define LCD ((LCD_TypeDef *) LCD_BASE) | ...

MM..1 by Chief II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos