STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

[FMC with AD7606 and TFT LCD] Hello, I worked with fmc to communicate with AD7606 and TFT LCD separately ... and it worked when i use just one of them In order to debug, i worked with AD7606 and once i connect the TFT LCD i get wrong values

I mean once i connect the LCD to fmc gpios (without programming it just connecting it) i get 0 as the the output of my read,does anyone have similar problem? or have an idea about it ?Thanks,

AAAZO.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to print no string?

Hi, I'm using a container with a text area with no wildcard for printing different strings, it works fine with text.setTypedText(TypedText(T_XX)); according to the if value. But sometimes it needs to print no string, something like text.setTypedText(...

ALuiz.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX Designer to STM32IDE

Hello,basically I've got myself STM32WB55 evaluation board and NUCLEO-GFX01M2 display module, to test out the TouchGFX Designer.And right at the start I got a problem I can not solve myself. After I've created a simple project in Designer and flashed...

wingding 3 font does it work with touchGFX

Hi,I am trying to use wingding 3 font...In the touchGFX Designer I can see the character (arrow...) but when running the simulator there is no text area. -Any idea how to solve this issue? - Can we design a special character on touchGFX?Thank you

aabba.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using TouchGFX with RTTI (run-time type information) enabled creates lot of "undefined reference to `typeinfo for touchgfx::.." linker erros.

I'm working on a STM32F7 software project with TouchGFX, FreeRTOS, lwIP and more. Now I'm playing with the "cereal" library for serialization which needs the RTTI option enabled. So I unchecked the -fno_rtti option in the compiler/linker options.  Bu...

0693W00000NqBthQAF.png
t.decker by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX - Truncated line when using word wrapping

Hello,I'm working on a TouchGFX GUI and I have some text areas which need to be automatically wrapped on several lines.I'm using Text_guideline.setTypedText(touchgfx::TypedText(guideline)); Text_guideline.setWideTextAction(WIDE_TEXT_WORDWRAP); Text_g...

0693W00000LvlAfQAJ.png 0693W00000LvlAVQAZ.png
Aksl by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to re-create a missing .ioc file?

I'm running the LTDC_Paint example for a STM32F429i_DISC1 board on CubeIDE. The files in the package do not comprise the .ioc file that could allow to change the uC configuration. Is there a way to re-create this missing file?Thanks for your help!

Dlinky by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos