STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

The STM32L4R9 Discovery kit it comes with a small round (390x390) DSI based display. I am trying to setup a standard rectangular DSI based display. All the example projects for STM32L4R9xx use a round display using GFXMMU look-up table ...

Since I don't have a round display, I don't need this lookup table to convert the bit locations, but there is no obvious way to not use it. How do you bypass this GFXMMU look-up table method and just send the raw image array to the DSI path? I am usi...

slime by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Force LTR text orientation

Hi all,I am struggling how to force a LTR text direction from a certain point onwards. For example in the image the version is written backwards as the first text has a RTL direction. I saw that it exists a specific LTR Marker with a code U+200E but ...

0693W00000KboqfQAB.png
MKsen.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MIPI-DSI Amoled LCD

Hi,I am trying to drive 454*454 px amoled lcd with stm32l4r9 mcu and the image cannot be displayed properly. I am using the cubemx settings and the desired settings according to lcd datasheet. Any advise ? 

0693W00000KbvMNQAZ.png 0693W00000KbvMXQAZ.png
er3481 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TouchGFX 4.18.1 - generated file build error

I recently upgraded my project from 4.16.1 to 4.18.1. After integrating the designer files in to my project build environment, I am facing build error with a designer generated file. See attachment. Obviously I cannot modify the generated files to a...

0693W00000Kbkr5QAB.png
BGuth.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos