STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Start a motor with sensor (using hall sensor) under heavy load situation, the motor will produce noise and motor sometimes can't move successful

I use MCSDK 5.3.2 and our board(which is similar IHM08h but we modify the over current from 30A to 60A) with using hall sensor to drive motor(our purpose is to drive E-bike and E-Scooter)But i find that in heavy load situation,i will hear motor will ...

SkyWork by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure MCSDK for multiple motors?

Hello. I have done position control of single motor using P-NUCLEO-IHM03 with GM2804 + AS5048a(pwm encoder). And I hope to control 3 motors for gimbal. So I'm planning to design a board using the MCU and motor driver which are used in the P-NUCLEO-I...

wJang.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EVSPIN32F0601S3 High Voltage BLDC Motor Drive:

Hi,1) How to run demo code for EVSPIN32F0601S3 (As parameters attached) ?2) When I have EVSPIN32F0601S3 eval board with me do I need only Enter Motor Parameters as in mcsdk to spin the Motor  (As parameters attached) ?Thanks in advance..--Karan