STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

EVALKIT-ROBOT-1.

How I can programming MCU (Example code with description, PID control, use STM32 Motor control SDK5.0, Motor control workbench and others)? Where is video example, AN?

Setting engine control modes in the FOC SDK

Hello colleagues! In the process of working in FOK SDK 4.3 with the controller STM32F302RE, I had several questions:1) When using the HFI mode, I can not configure the control settings. Perhaps you have some kind of guide to configure each parameter....

ABush.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX error loading existing project

"Can't Add: MotorControl files not found"This above is the error I get when I try to load an existing project using STCubeMX V5.6.0.My toolchain set up works on my laptop and I attempted to duplicate the same tools on my work computer. Both are Wind...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are Regular Conversion Manager (RCM) functions not present in the MC SDK 5.4.3 code while present in the documentation?

Hi,I am develloping a system using the motor control sdk. I am usiung the ‎STSPIN32F0‎ chip and the following software versions:This module only has one ADC peripheral and I need to use it in my application. Looking around, I have found that the Regu...

0693W000000Wl3fQAC.png 0693W000000Wl3uQAC.png 0693W000000Wl4YQAS.png 0693W000000Wl4iQAC.png
PBela.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to measure RPM with STEVAL-ESC002V1?

I succeeded in operating the Tartget Motor with STEVAL-ESC002V1.However, since the STEVAL-ESC002V1 is not linked with'Motor Profiler 5.4.4' SDK, it is impossible to check the motor operating speed.​I know that STSPIN32F0A has a function that can meas...

WSeun.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos