STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with dspin

Posted on October 06, 2014 at 18:57 I have a computer with 64-bit windows 7 installed, when I start the dspin software it has an error message: unable to load spi_sdk.dll The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration...

sburr by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

not stable at slow speeds PMSM FOC

Posted on October 30, 2014 at 15:31Hi I'm working with the motor from maxon: http://www.maxonmotor.ch/maxon/view/product/motor/ecmotor/ecmax/ecmax30/272768 When I drive the motor at slow speed (50rpm), the Speed is not stable because the resolution...

dominik by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOC SDK 4.2 clearing thumb mode with Eclipse AC6

Posted on January 03, 2016 at 15:27Hi,i recently ran into a problem with a FOC SDK 4.2 base motor control project.After assembling a project for Eclipse AC6 (API sources + EWARM library from web edition) I got usage faults during the execution of a ...

martin.k by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

PMSM FOC SDK 4.0 code stucks

Posted on March 09, 2015 at 09:32Hello,I can't get PMSM library working. I don't have motor evaluation board, i have self-built board with STM32F303RB and i have F3 discovery. Problem is that program gets lost in library instructions and ends up stu...

firmware settings questions:

Posted on March 22, 2015 at 16:32Hi!I have 2 little problem:1:My Shunt value is  0.0005 ohm. Can i set it somehow in the motor firmware.The original lowest possible value is 0.001 ohm.2:I use 1 shunt settings, and STM32F303VC controller ic. This IC ...