STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

B-G431B-ESC1 does not respond to PPM input

Hello, I generate a 4.4V 1400us on (2000-1400)us off signal and verify its existence with scope. This signal does not induce movement in the motor I have attached to the ESC evaluation board.The board beeps using the motor when powered on. When I con...

sspry by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am using B-G431B-ESC1 Discoery kit to run the BLDC Maxon Motor. I am encountering problem with this discovery kit that it is not able to run the motor. Motor and hall sensors are all good as I have tested with other BLDC controller.

I have configured the Motor workbench and generated the C code firmware for B-G431B-ESC1 and I can read input voltage and Hall sensors when I rotate the motor manually with hand. I am having problem with PWM signals from micrcontroller that it makes ...

MAsif.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed measurement with opto coupler speed sensor

Hi guys, I'm new to this community and inexperienced. I bought this sensor, an opto coupler speed sensor, and would like to use it with my stm card f446re to calculate the speed of a dc motor, but I have no idea how to calculate it.Does anyone have ...

NDi G.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MC SDK 5.4.4 Random hardfaults

Hello! I have the same random hardfault problem but I'm using IAR on a custom board with STSPIN32F0A. I previously developed an application on a demoboard (STEVAL3201) without "Software Error" coming up in the MC UI.I'm using a new, clean project. I ...

MFran.4 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos