STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F405 with 2 Shunts and FOC SDK

Posted on December 02, 2015 at 14:05Hello, i want to generate a project with the WB for an existing hardware. But i can't configure the Ports for the 2 Analog Inputs of the Shunts. Can you help me to configure the project? Hardware: STM32F405 Gate D...

s61331 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FOC SDK + HALL not on TIMx

Posted on January 06, 2016 at 19:54Hello, I've just designed and populated some prototyping boards which happen to connect the HALL sensor not on the correct TIM2-5 CHX pins. Instead of just throwing all in the garbage, I was wondering if is there a...

vmatos by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 FOC SDK with another compiler

Posted on January 18, 2016 at 15:34I am wondering if I can use STM32 FOC SDK with a compiler other than IAR EWARM or Keil MDK-ARM. I have looked up to a document (presentation slide) named ''STM32 PMSM FOC SDK 4.2 - Hands on workshop with hardware ...

FOC Open Loop reverse

Posted on January 28, 2016 at 19:23Hello, I'm currently using Open loop mode for debugging my hardware, current readings and such. I have found by trial and error the best values for the offset and slope of the V/f curve, such that the motors work o...

vmatos by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-IHM040V1 with FOC SDK

Posted on February 26, 2016 at 14:33I have obtained a STEVAL-IHM040v1 board a while ago and worked on it with six-step motor commutation method. But now, İ have to use it with FOC method, so I am trying to use STM32 PMSM FOC SDK in order to configur...

STM32 FOC SDK & CubeMX

Posted on March 15, 2016 at 15:44hi! Can be STM32 FOC SDK & CubeMX generated code used in same project? We already have some libraries based on CubeMX. 

vromanov by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem to build example with iar 7.4

Posted on March 24, 2016 at 18:42Hi, i have some problems to build a project for P-Nucleo IHM001_singledrive kit !When i open the project it said me that some options are broken and when i build the project (after use workbench tool to configure the...

idealsim by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with FOC sdk 4.2 and stm3210B eval kit

Posted on March 25, 2016 at 16:04Hi i'm trying to work with our STM3210B eval kit (shinano MB459) but i have some problem to use it. When i launch ST Motor Control Workbench : - Choose example project STM3210B-Eval-MB459-Shinano - Check the values o...

idealsim by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos