STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki, this documentation is compatible with version 6.1.2 of the MCSKD. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enable users to configur...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

MCSDK 6.2.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.2 is now available: Download It here.Here are the main changes for this version:Hardware Compatibility : C0 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 6 stepsH5 Support for FOC 3-Shunt and 1-ShuntAdd support of All MCUs part number...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

B-G431B-ESC1 motor profiler not working

Hi,I am trying to use motor profiler 5.4.6 with B-G431B-ESC1. I tried to profile different bldc motors, but it gives me a lot of issue. Sometimes profile is successful but when I hit the motor stop working giving problems with speed feedback. I tried...

SRobb.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

B-G431B-ESC1 dynamic braking

Is it possible to use B-G431B-ESC1 discovery kit for dynamic braking?So that kit would work as some sort of a rectifier? And it would be possible to dissipate energy in power resistors.And if not what BLDC motor control evaluation board supports such...

bubuker by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to invert shunt signals in software?

We are using the latest MCSDK on some custom hardware and our hardware design has inverted shunt signals from the design examples. An inverted shunt signal obviously won't work properly with the motor controller code. I have been looking in the softw...

RDodr.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

BEMF Supports

I am developing something using STEVAL-SPIN3202 Development KitIt supports BEMF however, 0x35{Observer BEMF alpha (PLL)} value has not been changed at ST Motor Control workbench. How can i use it?In addition, I only found Potentiometer and Uart in ex...

SKwon.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos