STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.1 is out !

Dear MCSDK users,MCSDK version 6.3.1 is now available: Download It here.This is a bug fix release and here are the main changes for this version:Motor Control Features:FOCFixed compilation issue for ICS topology and STM32L4 seriesFixed dissipative br...

ASA by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

ST Motor Control Workbench Under Voltage Fault

Posted on February 18, 2016 at 20:17I'm using the ST Motor Control Workbench with STEVAL-IFN003V1 and my bus voltage is reading above the threshold but the Under Voltage fault light is constantly on even if I disable the low voltage checking in the ...

Konami by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM3240G recommended Motor kit IHM-???

Posted on March 31, 2016 at 22:03Hi, I am not having much luck with the Nucleo-IHM001 eval kit(s), for now going to put them down, very dissapointing. I have a STM3240G eval board that appears to be supported by the ST motor control workbench. Can a...

Low speed FOC control X nucleo-ihM07m1

Posted on April 21, 2016 at 01:25Hi ,Just a bit of background. We do motion control products and require smooth low speed to high speed motion. We also need high torque and all this lends itself to BLDC and PMSM motors. From the research Ive done it...

imtiaz by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not enough torque when using MC PMSM FOC Lib 4.2

Posted on May 12, 2016 at 13:53Hello,I am trying to control In-wheel motor for electric scooter. Here is what I have done so far....1. In-Wheel motor : 300W ,   Hall sensor  (Surface Mounted PMSM)2. 3 Shunt phase current sensing3. MC workbench PMSM ...

erenes by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start-up Failure using FOC lib

Posted on May 14, 2016 at 03:18Hello I try to use In-Wheel motor. 300W with Hall sensor.I used workbench and finally succeeded to run Motor Profiler .And got motor parameters, PID gains.After this, applied these parameters and tried to run the motor...

erenes by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start up torque

Posted on May 17, 2016 at 11:56Hello,What I have done so far is ...0. In controlling of 300W 24V In-Wheel motor ... (with STM32F407VE)1. Motor parameters were taken through Motor Profiler2. Hall sensor is set to main sensor.  And Observer+PLL is aux...

erenes by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motor control work bench.. motor not spining...

Posted on October 25, 2016 at 07:53Hi,https://octopart.com/click/track?c=1&country=IN&ct=offers&ppid=31691891&sid=2628&sig=01e0680&vpid=244076816 hardware for running bldc motor at 800 rpm in sensorless foc mode at 110V..I have followed the below st...

kaushik by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos