STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

''Connection Failed!'' to STEVAL-SPIN3201

Posted on October 24, 2017 at 09:32Hi Community, I'm trying to talk to to STEVAL-SPIN3201 within the Monitor of ST Motor Control Workbench (v.4.3), running on a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Windows 8, connected by USB (COM3 at 9600 baud), but I keep gett...

Connected fail to STM32F051C

Posted on November 13, 2017 at 03:20I'm trying to connect workbench to STM32F051C6 through com. The connection is not stable some times report can't connect. Some times can connect but lose connection soon. Even changed the baud rate to 9600, things...

STEVAL-SPIN3201, can't connect

Posted on February 21, 2018 at 23:35Hello,I'm trying to connect to a steval-spin3201, but having no luck.  Both ST Motor Control Workbench and ST-LINK cannot find it.  If I look in the Device Manager of my PC, I see the 'STMicroelectronics STLink Vi...