STM32 MCUs Motor control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MCSDK 6.3.0 is out!

Dear MCSDK users, MCSDK version 6.3 is now available: Download It here. Here are the main changes for this version: Motor Control Features: FOCAdded C0 single shunt topology support.6StepThis algorithm has been enhanced on MCSDK version 6.3 release ...

GMA by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Board Manager documentation is out !

The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on Motor Control Boards Description Wiki page, this documentation is compatible with MCSDK versions from 6.1.2. Board Descriptions are used by the ST motor-control workbench to enabl...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCSDK documentation and your feedback

Motor Control Wiki: STM32 Motor Control Knowledge Database - stm32mcuMC Frequently asked questions (FAQ):Frequently asked questions (FAQ) - stm32mcu   The documentation of the Board descriptions format is now available on the Motor Control Wiki:   Wi...

Zied b. by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Causes of Overcurrent Faults (STEVAL SPIN3201)

Hello,I am trying to get the STEVAL SPIN3201 to work with my motor but when the board draws at around 1.1A it always reports an overcurrent fault. I tried to change the motor parameters to see if these are the reason but it had no effect at all. Afte...

MEmmo.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EVSPIN32G4 current sensing network

Going over the documentation for the EVSPIN32G4, this is the schematics for current sensing:But starting a project in Motor Control Workbench for this board, seems to have different values for the same schematics:Am I missing something? Why the discr...

0693W00000JO2inQAD.jpg 0693W00000JO2iTQAT.png
PCama.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hot to use EVSPIN32G4 on board potentiometer?

Hi all,I'm new to the STM32 MCU familiy, so I've got trouble already doing basic stuff like reading the analog input value of the potentiometer. My main problem is, that I don't understand how multiple measurements can be made on one single ADC. I've...

I am using MCSDK5.Y.2's electric output library. How can I change the current parameters of the motor by directly modifying the source code?

我用的是MCSDK5.Y.2的电出库,�?如何通过直接修改�?代�?,改�?�电机的电�?�?�数?(�?用�?新�?用STM32Cube�?次生�?)我修改了M1_ApplicationConfig_reg.maxMotorCurrent的值,但是�?�有界�?�显示�?�化,实际电�?并没有�?�化。我修改了M1_MotorConfig_reg.maxCurrent值,什么没有�?�化。

ZXuey.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to start with 3-Phase BLDC motor:

Hi,I have to make low cost on BLDC for Industrial Sewing Machine with Three Hall Sensors and read about BLDC from resources available on internet . I have P-NUCLEO-IHM001 for BLDC motor controland seen below youtube video from ST.https://www.youtube....