STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Could someone please carefully explain or show a Write Memory Command example (using USART)? (Ref. AN3155, pages 18 - 21) The main confusion is what to send after 'Byte 8' , below I try to show an example of writing 0x42424242 to 0x200001a0 (in RAM).

Sent: 0x7F // Test PatternReceived: 0x79 // ACKSent byte 1: 0x31    // WRITE commandSent byte 2: 0xCE // WRITE command complementReceived:   0x79 // ACK   Sent byte 3: 0x20   ...

SKitt by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader and USB detection on windows

Hello,I m a little bit lost. I want to create a midi board which plug on computer via USB port.I wanted to ask this question on stm32duino forum but seems to be down for a long time (I planned to user stm32duino to program). Can I ask question here ...

BAure by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect readings ADC12_COMMON register

Tests STM Studio Ide and microcontroller from the stm32G474 series. The debugger incorrectly reads the ADC12_COMMON register values. When I read the registers into the variable, everything is ok, it's correctly set. I attach a photo.

mJar by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

FatFS + SD + f_utime = not setting the timestamp on the previous ".." and current "." directory name in the subdirectory when listed in the command prompt .

After using FatFS to create and time-stamp a directory on an SD card, when viewing the results using the command prompt to list the contents of the directory, the first two files shown are always the '.' and '..' entries. These are not getting time-s...