STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What to do with unused H7 USB power pins?

I am laying a board for the first time with a an STM32H745ZIT and I'm wondering how I should connect the 2 unused USB power supply pins? I can't find anything in the data sheets, but I'm guessing I can leave them unconnected or maybe ground the input...

RMcCa by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBH_IsocReceiveData never returns any data.

I'm writing a UVC driver for a STM32F205 and I have the probe/commit working as I am getting the max/min settings from the camera and the cameras streaming light comes on when I set the video streaming interface to the desired one. The only problem I...

NMetz by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TUSB320

Hey guys,I would like to use the TUSB320 USB-C controller with I2C to detect my STM32F4 as a device. Does anyone of you have implemented it already and would share the code? Right now I am not sure where to start. Does the implementation go before MX...

JCorn.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX USB Host MSC FATFS

I generate code for STM32F105RBT using cubemx(5.30) and USB Host MSC FATFS setting, now its work about connect and disconnect flash stick but alwayse Appli_state is in APPLICATION_IDLE,.is something should i do to for APPLICATION_READY??while (1) { ...

FreeRTOS+TCP for STM32H7?

Hello,Looking at the FreeRTOS+TCP code, I see that they have network interface drivers written for the STM32F4 and STM32F7, but not the STM32H7.See here for the existing network drivers:https://sourceforge.net/p/freertos/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/FreeRTOS...

ST User by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Typo in LL_RTC_ALMB_SetDay()

As of STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.12.0, LL_RTC_ALMB_SetDay() reads:__STATIC_INLINE void LL_RTC_ALMB_SetDay(RTC_TypeDef *RTCx, uint32_t Day) { MODIFY_REG(RTC->ALRMBR, (RTC_ALRMBR_DT | RTC_ALRMBR_DU), (((Day & 0xF0U) << (RTC_ALRMBR_DT_Pos - 4U)) ...

LWIP&FreeRTOS without MPU&Cache

Hi all,i have to port an application using LWIP and FreeRTOS from stm32f429/407 to stm32h743 (EVAL2 board). In the example from Cube Repository (STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.5.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_HTTP_Server_Socket_RTOS\), there i...

ECiav by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos