STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am using the HAL receive_IT and transmit_IT successfully but occasionally as the transmit is being setup part way through the receive message the receive interrupt fails to get enabled and an overrun error occurs. Does anyone have a solution for this?

I receive the data byte by byte and I can see that the only time that it fails is at the beginning of the transmit. It looks like the HAL is busy starting the transmit so it cannot re-enable the receive interrupt after the previous byte has been rec...

LAdam by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

boot sequence for STM32F303E.

hi STM,i want to flash STM32F303E controller via uart. what is the procedure to achieve this?my mcu board is connected to pc via RS485. as per user manual i have to send 0x7F for uart flash. but i can't send 0x7F.so please suggest the possible ways ...

How to suppress initial glitch in DAC output.

In my application i have implemented WAV tone player with STM32F072RB using HAL library which utilizes internal DAC with DMA. when i start playback the tone there is spike at DAC output in a initial playback(after power up) and next successive playba...

kbhoi by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos