STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Custom Bootloader Testing & Debug

I am trying to write a custom bootloader. I have compiled both bootloader and application binaries and concatenated them in the makefile. When I flash the device with the binary (via ST-Link) my application is not booting up.1) I suspect the issue is...

AAgar.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F0 bxCan Interrupts (new documentation?)

Hi,I'm going around Can communication using interrupt and HAL drivers. I have successfully configured CAN of my STM32F0 device using CubeMX. I can handle Transmit and Reception. Now I'd rather to have reception handled by interrupts, but it seems to...

DKarc by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD Card sector read delay

I am making an stm32 driven music player that reads from a text file containing binary PCM data. (not the right way to do it i know but it gets the job done) I did a test by doing an f_read 1 byte at a time at the sample frequency (44100) to see if t...

aa.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IEEE 1588 PTP Clock Source in STM32H743

Hi,I'm trying to get PTP timestamp on STM32H743 Nucleo board. There is no proble with LwIP and ethernet driver so far except for PTP. I followed the instruction( 58.9.7 Programming guidelines for IEEE 1588 timestamping) on reference manual (RM0433) a...

0693W000000VtlEQAS.png 0693W000000VtlOQAS.png
ierturk by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos