STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Data corruption on UART - reg

#include <stdint.h> #include <stdio.h> #include "bspapi.h" #include "FreeRTOS.h" #include "task.h" #include "queue.h" #include "stm32f4xx.h"   TaskHandle_t Task3Handle = NULL;     static char key = 'Q'; extern int state = 0; xQueueSetHandle xQueue;  ...

Npiet.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How wake up the device from USB?

Hi, i'm using USB HOST MSC in the stm32f411re.i would like to put the microcontroller in STOPMode and wake up it when memory stick is connected.By default CubeMX activate OTG_FS_IRQn global interrupt. With this interrupt i can only exit from SLEEPMo...

LDelm.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting USART code to STM32L0.

I am porting a code written for the stm32f4 to stm32l0. The code uses the ll diver to configure USART1 with the following statement:LL_AHB1_GRP1_EnableClock(LL_AHB1_GRP1_PERIPH_GPIOA)The LL_AHB1_GRP1_PERIPH_GPIOA value is not defined for the STM32L0....

GErma.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am testing the ethernet on our custom board with a STM32H745IHx MCU attached to an 8740A phy chip. We want to use RMII mode. Currently, I am failing the loopback test. We are not sure why this failure is occurring.

I put my code on a nucleo board, and the loopback test works, so I don't think it's my code. This problem occurs only on our setup. I have included a schematic of our setup so you can see it clearly. The loopback mode is enabled by setting the l...

DOrvi.1 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos