STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

B-L072 Discovery Board - DFU Mode

Hey guys, I am seeking to activate the DFU mode in the B-L072 Discovery Module using the Murata CMWX1ZZABZ-091 module.I have kept BOOT0 pin to HIGH and connected a USB cable to the CN11 USB connector. But STM32prog does not detect the DFU bootloader....

stm32f105 Device Only issues

HII am struggling to set up USB Device only on stm32f105I do set up followingRCC - Crystal resonatorSYS - Debug Serial wireUSB_OTG - Device onlyUSB Device - CDCClock I set up 8MHz and run resolveBuild project and load firmwareAnd after connecting to ...

AMaka.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB host HID stops t APPLICATION_START

HiI have issue with setting up USB Host HID on Stm32f105. It is simple circuit only 8Mhz crystal and 2 22pF caps. And USB port.​I did set up RCC, usb to host only, and HID interface​.After generating code I can see that state machine is changing on i...

AMaka.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AN2606 enhancement request

@Imen DAHMEN​  , Can please the following items be considered for future versions of AN2606:correction of two inconsistently named bits for pattern 11 (discussed here)misspelled "patten 11" (also discussed here)explicit note about whether VBUS is or ...

USB standalone host for CDC device

I am trying to setup USB host(controller 1) for communicating with usb device(CDC)(controller 2). USB host receives the cdc device serial number and device descriptor but could not complete the handshake ends up receiving NAK. Attached the figure for...

PElav.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to reset Timer interrupt counter?

I'd like to turn LED on or off according to UART receiving situation.What I'd like to do is following,1. If there is no receiving during 3 sec from last data, the LED is turned on (showing NO RECEIVING).2. When UART RX interrupt comes, the LED is tur...

Naos Y by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos