STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! application jump to system memory bootloader

Hi,I have an stm32l43 connected as a USB device. Using the BOOT0 pin, I can start the built-in Bootloader and use DFU. Now I wish to jump to the BL without this Pin by a software jump.But with this jump, I only seem to reset the device (my code start...

Wrong pinout configuration with LL_GPIO_Init()

GPIO_InitStruct.Pin = I2C1_SCL_Pin|I2C1_SDA_Pin; GPIO_InitStruct.Mode = LL_GPIO_MODE_ALTERNATE; GPIO_InitStruct.Speed = LL_GPIO_SPEED_FREQ_HIGH; GPIO_InitStruct.OutputType = LL_GPIO_OUTPUT_OPENDRAIN; LL_GPIO_Init(GPIOB, &GPIO_InitStruct);Code above ...

AVoro.19 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL USB - UART bridge . How to suspend data transfer via USB if the microcontroller does not have time to process this data

I have a third party device that is UART programmable.I need to create a USB to UART bridge with password function (access to the device only after entering the correct password)generated the code using the latest version of STM32CubeMX for Atollic T...

STM32 Keypad Interfacing Issue.

Hi everyone,I developed a custom board out of STM32F070CBT6 MCU. The board is supposed to handle a simple logic of a 5x4 matrix (similar to a 5x4 keypad). The algorithm I've developed also involves the same logic used in a keypad that is, The rows ar...

AKetc by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am having a problem with the USB HID host and the SDMMC with FATFS. For some reason these two pieces of firmware interfere with each other. The symptom is the SDMMC will fail with a disk error after the HID host has been running for a couple of seconds.

Both of these firmware were extracted from the STM32H743i-Eval part of the version 1.7.0 HAL library code. The board I am using has no I/O expander so I have eliminated that. The HID host firmware has been modified to support both a keyboard and mous...

BBert by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am keep on reading frequency count using Timer and i need to store this frequency count in the DMA for every second (when interrupt trigger). what are functions write into DMA and read back from DMA

I am keep on reading frequency count using Timer and i need to store this frequency count in the DMA for every second (when interrupt trigger). what are functions write into DMA and read back from DMA when PLC requested.  i am new to DMA if any sampl...

NPULI.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos