STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Enc424J600 with STM32L431 interface

Hello Team, I need your support to integrate the Enc424J600 ethernet IC with STM32L431, I have enabled the SPI line and trying to communicate with IC but I am not able to read the register value from the Enc424J600 chip.Ethernet State: Status led is...

HAL SPI Slave Receive

Dear all,I have a SPI Master, that sends out a "hello word" message working. The signals are correct and my scope can decode them.However, I can't, for the love of god get a slave working. Not DMA, not IT and not evenblocking mode.Here is my code for...

SSchu.4 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L496RGT SDMMC DMA FATFS

Hi, in CubeMX 6.1.1 with FW package 1.16.0. If I choice in SDMMC with DMA template enable and shared DMA channel CubeMX doesn't generate proper code. In BSP_SD_ReadBlocks_DMA and in BSP_SD_WriteBlocks_DMA miss setting for change DMA direction. Soluti...

lorant124 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fatfs f_read() and f_gets() return incorrect data

When reading from an SD card using SPI and FAT32 using either f_read() or f_gets() the data returned does not match the actual file contents.I am using an STM32F103C8.fresult = f_open(&fil, "0:test.txt", FA_OPEN_EXISTING | FA_READ | FA_WRITE);   unsi...

0693W000006I5D0QAK.png
3nt3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos