STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F405 CDC USB isn't enumerated by the host

I have a new STM32F405 based board design. It is USB powered. In cube IDE I have the STM USB section configured as 'device only', 'no vbus sensing', and I have the middleware set to CDC and 'USBD_SELF_POWERED' is disabled (although I have tried both ...

Jcoll.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 as a MIDI device (i'm lost)

I have an STM32F723 and I'm trying to configure it so that my computer recognizes it as a MIDI device via USB.I searched the internet for examples, and read up on USB and MIDI.However, I'm lost in all this flow of information.I use CubeMX and CubeIDE...

SGROU.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to start bootloader from application code

I tried this code:    // BOOTLOADER starten -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    void (*SysMemBootJump)(void);                              // Funtkion Jump definieren    volatile uint32_t add...

BHeiß.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 + FreeRTOS: Newlib (sprintf) functions work only on every alternate task and it fails in rest of the tasks

Hello MembersI am facing an issue while using standard library functions such as sprintf() on STM32H7 & Free RTOS platform (newlib)IDE- Atollic true studio 9.3.0RTOS: Free RTOS + heap_5Controller : STM32H743XXI have configured FreeRTOS to enable newl...

USB comms getting started.

I am tasked to create a usb driver for a board running STM32H745 chip. I have been trying to use the datasheet to get the usb driver going. The boards will always run in device mode and has a usb-b cables plugged in at powerup for most of my testsI h...

LHoug.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos