cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CubeMx perspective of IDE after choosing FileX SD interface there is a warning indicating a requirement that a device component class Device, group SDIO, sub HAL needs to be selected in the pinout tab. It is! So why I am I seeing this warning?

GreenGuy
Lead

0693W00000Y8h1nQAB.png0693W00000Y8h2CQAR.png 

0693W00000Y8h2HQAR.pngWhat am I missing?

Also I am not thrilled that in the Packs window at the bottom right corner the "Sh..." and "Re..." columns cannot be expanded to see all of what is in those columns, and in the Component Dependencies windows indicates that all conditions are met.

In the Packs window under HAL Drivers shows the grey circle with an exclamation point for SDIO, SD, and MMC, but as can be seen in the snip taken for the pinout configuration tab, SDMMC1 is active.

So what am I missing???

2 REPLIES 2
GreenGuy
Lead

OK, this is solved and I am shocked how. I disabled the SCMMC device in the pinout view and then re-enabled it and now all is active, dependencies solved, and no more warnings.

Of note: I originally had the devices active before selecting the software components. This is where the warnings started as, for whatever reason, this selection window did not know about the previously selected and enabled devices. It required going back in and de-activating and re-activating the SDMMC device for the software components selection to work properly.

Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

Actually i activated the SDMMC1 and FileX core to solve the dependencies then i activated FileX SD interface there is no warning

0693W00000YAMaWQAX.png 

Thx

Ghofrane