STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H750 HAL_SPI driver function HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive(......) is called in my EXTI9_5_IRQHandler() interrupt function , It runs dead loop, and can't return.

If the H7 HAL_SPI driver function HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive(......) is called in my main(),It runs correctly, I can transmit and receive data correctly. But it is called in my EXTI9_5_IRQHandler() interrupt , It runs dead loop, and can't return.

ZMinZ.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bootloader Versions of STM32F42xxx/43xxx

Hello all,I have STM32F439 MCU.I use STM32CubeProgrammer to program the MCU through ST Bootloader.STM32CubeProgrammer writes:Bootloader protocol version: 3.1According to AN2606 (STM32 microcontroller system memory boot mode) the valid version for ST...

HAL_RCC_OscConfig ends in HardFault_Handler

HiI'm using a Nucleo-144 with a STM32F767ZI.I have included in my project FreeRTOS and FreeRTOS-IP although that may not be related with the problem, since the crash happens before reaching the initialisation of FreeRTOS.My problem seems to be that H...

EGonc.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SysTick_Handler and RTOS

Hello , I had started a project with STM32F410RB wish communicate with a keyboard and LCDActually i wrote my program that call SysTick_Handler from stm32f4xx_it.c to interact keyboard and detect if there is a button pressed and wrote caracter on LCD....

Ahajr.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPU Utilization using FreeRTOS

Hi I want to measure the CPU usage of the tasks running by FreeRTOS.I use the following code, but I see very inaccurate results.I want to use a sliding window, or even a timer.Is there a known solution or good practice to do so?I use FreeRTOS with ST...

deckhard by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels