STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello I want select inbuilt USB Microcontroller with Support HID, Cost of Minimum Quantity, Product life cycle, Availability and lead time, Also alternative part number.

Hello I want select inbuilt USB Microcontroller with Support HID, Cost of Minimum Quantity, Product life cycle, Availability and lead time, Also alternative part number. So I hope you will be give me some response on this. One of the Part number has...

Svish.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32h723zg

Hi,I’m trying to use example from stmCubeIde (LwIP_TCP_Echo_Server LwIP TCP Echo Server Application) for NUCLEO144 with stm32h723zg, this application return the echo of the inserted character.I try to use putty (with ip and port) and it works, the pr...

GNobi.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up USB HS FIFO size for STM32H745

Hi. I'm trying to migrate from USB FS to HS composite device on STM32H745. FS device (VCP+MSM) works fine, the settings for FIFO are: HAL_PCDEx_SetRxFiFo( &hpcd_USB_OTG_FS, 0x80 ); // RxFIFO:     HAL_PCDEx_SetTxFiFo( &hpcd_USB_OTG_FS, 0, 0x40 ); // E...

SLuka.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My program goes into Hardfault_handler during enabling interrupt routing for SPI interfacing with TI Wi-Fi module[cc3135] using freeRTOS_POSIX.

My project is to publish/subscribe data between STM32H750 MCU and AWS cloud. For that I used to interface CC3135 Wi-Fi module for TI with my MCU. I am using freeRTOS_POSIX driver to communicate Wi-Fi module via SPI bus. I had successfully ported demo...

HPosh.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to abort a HAL_I2C_Mem_Read_DMA()?

Hello community,I've a code that calls the function HAL_I2C_Mem_Read_DMA(), and I want to abort the operation under a certain condition. I tried the function HAL_I2C_Master_Abort_IT(), but it is not working. could you please help me find a way to abo...

Araqi.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HI, I have a problem with the example program provided by stmCUBE IDE and my board nucleo-H723ZG, the example program (LwIP_TCP_Echo_Server LwIP TCP Echo Server Application)

Hi,I have a problem with the example program provided by stmCUBE IDE and my board nucleo-H723ZG, the example program (LwIP_TCP_Echo_Server LwIP TCP Echo Server Application) contains inside a README. txt that explains how to run the example, but it is...

GNobi.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels