STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! A Mistake Found in HAL Library

Function "PWM Generation CH2N" can not work, channel CH2N don't output PWM signal. But after I changed "tmpccer &= ~TIM_CCER_CC2NE;" to "tmpccer |= TIM_CCER_CC2NE;" (in file stm32h7xx_hal_tim.c), it works well.Hoping developers of HAL library will fi...

Laurie1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LwIP Build Analyzer

Hey there,I have a question regarding the output of the build analyzer. When I set up freeRTOS + lwIP , like explained here: https://community.st.com/s/article/How-to-create-project-for-STM32H7-with-Ethernet-and-LwIP-stack-working on my STM32H753 eve...

0693W00000D0hLKQAZ.png 0693W00000D0hMqQAJ.png
ESawa.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDMMC_GetCmdResp1(); bug

Hi,My programme of Write/Read from an eMMC is buged in this function call :static uint32_t SDMMC_GetCmdResp1(SDMMC_TypeDef *SDMMCx, uint8_t SD_CMD, uint32_t Timeout){ uint32_t response_r1; uint32_t sta_reg; /* 8 is the number of required instructions...

PyKe by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32h7 using eth mac

now,I using stm32h7 series, and run eth mac to trasmit and receive ethernet frame. but It can trasimit ethernet frame sucess,but It can`t receive.I had set mac filter to receive all.the program:static void MX_ETHMAC_Init(void){ ETH_MACFilterConfigTyp...

gcaif by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos