STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where does Bootloader for STM32G0B1M1 look for a USB cable? My previous question was how to detect a USB cable, but the answer was just use VBUS and an EXTI to detect. Which interrupt does the bootloader monitor for a cable?

My previous question was how to detect a cable and they said to use a EXTI to receive a VBUS detection. The customer wants to use USB to program a blank device (so nothing configured) and EXTI is a block of interrupts and could be multiple pins. Ple...

SMoor.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get B-L072Z-LRWAN1 into DFU mode

I'm wondering if i'm missing something here.I've hooked up BOOT0 to the 5V pin on CN2. I have nBOOT1 set to 1, and i'm connected to the device via the ST-LINK as the other usb port doesn't seem to be active. I've also installed the udev rules, and ju...

SBurs.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost some data when send to PC with USB.

HI all,I need a sampling rate of 1K to collect the analog voltage.My chip is :STM32F103C8T6.I use Timer2's interrupt to enable collect and send data, after send disable.I use a plus at 100Hz to verify, find it will lost some data:ThanksBoone

0693W00000UnZyEQAV.png 0693W00000Una0eQAB.png
BLu.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H735 ETH_IRQHandler() is not called

Dear Forum, I am using STM32H735 with RTOS LwIP with a DP83826 PHY, and want to see at least a ping on the network. From HW point of view the PHY seems to work because I can communicate with it and read config registers. The strap pins are set to a v...

0693W00000WJdmFQAT.png 0693W00000WJdkyQAD.png
MStei.4 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos