STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32G07 bootloader not starting

I had a hard time the last days struggling with STM32G07 bootloader.Finally I came to this conclusion:I have option bit nBOOT_SEL cleared (unckecked in STCubePorgrammer) and even though this bit is long cleared ie several power cycles have been done ...

How to add FreeRTOS to BLE Serial Port Example?

I refer to the BLE Beacon FreeRTOS example and include the FreeRTOS file into the BLE Serial Port example, but the RAM exceeds 1808 Byte, so I modified FreeRTOSConfig.h and adjusted the constants related to SIZE, but it still failed.I would like to a...

J.C by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI_RxFIFOThresholdConfig is not defined

I'm using the L4xx HAL library and trying to set my SPI RX threshold value to 1/4 so I can receive a single byte response. From my research there should be a HAL function called SPI_RxFIFOThresholdConfig that will do this. When I put it into my SPI i...

RBair.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN bootloader for STM32H750VB?

I use a STM32H750 chip and I would like to use the emdedded bootloader with the FDCAN1 interface. AN2606 specifies pins PH13 and PH14 for this version. However, the package I use (STM32H750VBT6 LQFP100) doesn't have these pins exported. Does it mean ...

DBign.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos