STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32G0B1RETx DFU design questions, BOOT0

Setup: I am designing on the Nucleo-G0B1REGoal: DFU via USB FW updatesAlthough the Nucleo Expansion provides a USB ST-Link interface I do not want to utilize this interface as I want to go directly to the MCU to emulate our board.For code uploads an...

MStev.7 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB host HID LS chirp issue?

Hi,I have a USB host HID FS/LS on a nucleo board (also on definitive hardware this happens). It works with several keyboards (Logitech, Acer, china trades, ...).Today, I connected an HP slim keyboard 803181-071 SP provided with my computer and after ...

JMarq.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The STM32F469 has the USB bugs found in errata of STM32F429 (but not its own errata) where it can't connect to low-speed thru a hub. Is that a problem in the PHY, and will using an external PHY solve it?

Specifically, will using the STULPI01 allow a low-speed device to connect via a hub to the OTG-HS USB interface, or is this bug not actually in the internal FS-PHY, but in the controller?

HEato.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AZURE vs FreeRTOS

On the newer chips, such as the U5 series, FreeRTOS support is underwhelming in CubeMXIDE. I have, and did, use FreeRTOS. I tried AZURE in a C++ programming environment and found several problems, one to do with systick, another to do with tasks, o...

UART DMA receive to Idle with LL

Hello all,at the moment I use the HAL function HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA to receive the data from the UART. This works very well but I have a timing problem because I want to send and receive a lot of bytes. To speed this up I want to use the LL f...

L_Kopp by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos