STM32 MCUs Embedded software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32F205ZET + USB3320 (USB HS Host MSC)

Hello everyone,I'm working on a new project that needs USB communication between two controllers. My initial design was based on the STM32L552, but due to market availability, I had to switch back to the STM32F205Z. So, everything has changed includi...

0693W00000UnRODQA3.png
Zaher by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC Issue with STM32LCVT6TR

I am very new to STM32 platform and this is our first project on STM32. We are facing issues with STM32LCVT6TR RTC.This RTC has Alarm A and Alarm B set at predefined times and go into the shutdown mode and they should wake up on predefined alarms A a...

UART Interrupt problem with STM32L412KB

I am encountering an issue with UART receiving interrupt, where it intermittently stops receiving data after a series of AT commands have been sent to a GSM modem. The UART communication is configured to use DMA for data transfer, and we have assign...

STM32H7 I2S HAL bugs

Posted on June 22, 2018 at 15:58There seem to be some bugs in the H7 HAL library.Firstly HAL_I2S_Receive_IT() causes a HardFault because, as far as I can see:1) OVR flag is not cleared2) in `HAL_I2S_IRQHandler()` there is an attempt to call ` hi2s->...