STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST link error

Hello Team,I am using System Workbench for coding of STM32f30xx series micro-controller.I m getting some error on regarding St-link match frequency , that is below:-Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0+dev-00021-g524e8c8 (2019-04-12-08:48)Licensed under GNU ...

LACTIC by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I had a problem with STMF334R8, I loaded the same program on several boards with some STLINK V-2, via CubeIDE and then I was unable to get them to connect again to the computer to load another program with any kind of st link. What could cause that?

I had a problem with STMF334R8, I loaded the same program on several boards with some STLINK V-2, via CubeIDE and then when I tried to conect the MCU's again to the computer i had an error: failed to initialize GDB server, and in the console it appea...

XZuri.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4P5G-DK

DISCO board for the new 'L4Pxx is out:https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32l4p5g-dk.html?icmp=tt14426_gl_****_mar2020#Remarks:yet another naming scheme, with -DK suffix - bad idea, DISCO was a good keyword to search these at the distributorsno...

STM32F412CGU6 ESD Issues

Hi, We have a product based on a STM32F412CGU6 MCU that is currently going through certification. Are there any known ESD issues or knwn reasons why the MCU would tend to latch up? We are seeing this behaviour and can't get to the bottom of it.Thanks...

LArcu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mounting an STWLC68 (WLCSP72 package)

Hi, I am new to working with BGA components this small. Are there any particular issues (solder paste composition, paste type, avoiding caffeine, etc.) that I should consider? I want to be able to reflow some prototype boards myself before having any...

MReev.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos