STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ST-Link V2, device not found error.

Hello. I just got a ST-Link V2 and wasn't able to program/debug a STM32 MCU with it. With a fake programmer I can program succesfully. But when I try to use ST-Link V2, it gives me device not found error. I wire STDIO, SWDCLK and GND pins to the targ...

GunkutA by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STLINK V3 CubeIDE

Hello;Can anyone run STLINK V3 with CubeIDE? I can delete and load the hex code inside the processor using STLINK_Cube Programmer.But when I try to enter debug through CubeIDE, I get the following error. Anyone who has encountered this error and can ...

0693W000001qqc5QAA.png

I am looking for some more information relating to power requirements of the STM32F413 which I am designing into a system. (STM32F413ZHJ6)

I need additional information on the IC characteristics in order to run accurate power integrity simulations in Hyperlynx. The IBIS model supplied does not take package characteristics into account. In addition to this, there is the internal regulato...

NMcGi.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-Link Upgrade window no show

When the stm42f429-discovery board was connected to my MacBook Pro 2019, I clicked the ST-Link Upgrade from Help pull down manual, no window popped up. But when I run the debug of the demo project, IDE was able to find the board and run the demo proj...

DZhan.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos