STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32H747XI Power Scheme

Hello everyone,I am desining a new board with STM32H747XI and i am stuck with power schematic.As i see, this mcu has internal smps regulator and we can use it several way but not as vdd supplier.I am cunfused about it. Can anyone help me thougt this?...

I am using a STM32G071. If I connect a STLINK to the uC, and then I disconnect it, also after a reset cycle, BOOT0 pin status is ignored and the boot happens always on Flash Memory instead of System Memory. Why? Is it normal?

I want to use BOOT0 pin to select System Memory boot.nBOOT0 = 0, nBOOT1 = 1, nBOOT_SEL = 0 bits in user config are well programmed. Boot works well if my uC is coming from a POR or power cycle. But if I connect a ST-LINK to the uC and simply open the...

ATPG by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to know the downloading method of source file from STM32CubeIDE on PC to Nucleo-F746ZG board using STLINK V3SET tool kit.

I am testing the downloading method of source file from STM32CubeIDE on PC to Nucleo-144 boards(MB1137) using STLINK V3SET tool kit. The SWD connector(CN6) on MB1137 and the SWD connector on STLINK V3SET adapter board are used for the connection bet...

SLim.4 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos