STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeProgrammer API Problems

Hi,I have noticed the following problems while building an app (permanent data capture via ST-LINK) with the STM32CubeProgrammer API (v 2.12.0):1. int readMemory() functionThe description is very scarce and a bit confusing. The parameter data is defi...

BPrem.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32u585 clock config

Dear Sir.Attached a code of SystemClock_Config();void SystemClock_Config(void) { RCC_OscInitTypeDef RCC_OscInitStruct = {0}; RCC_ClkInitTypeDef RCC_ClkInitStruct = {0};   /** Configure the main internal regulator output voltage */ if (...

STM32F429VIT6 Connection Bare Metal

Hello, I am working on the project from scratch. I would like to know what are the minimum connections I will need for the STM32F429VIT6 in order to program? I have segger J-Link which I will be using. so far I have connect SWCLK (Pin 76), SWDIO (Pin...

0693W00000WKb2bQAD.png 0693W00000WKb2WQAT.png
AShah.12 by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't seem to debug my STM32L010K4 processor, I have been through the layout with a finetooth comb but can't see any hardware issues. The device also does not run unless I go into the STM32 ST;-Link V2 and select run from the MCU_Core menu,

I am running Kiel uVision under the free LO licence and I can program the board and read it back in ST-Link V2 so i know I have connections to the device, however whenever I try and connect to the device to debug I get an error "Cannot access target....

GAitc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos