STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I can't seem to debug my STM32L010K4 processor, I have been through the layout with a finetooth comb but can't see any hardware issues. The device also does not run unless I go into the STM32 ST;-Link V2 and select run from the MCU_Core menu,

I am running Kiel uVision under the free LO licence and I can program the board and read it back in ST-Link V2 so i know I have connections to the device, however whenever I try and connect to the device to debug I get an error "Cannot access target....

GAitc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NucleoH723 - How to Implement VBAT

Hello,I need to keep alive an RTC when the system is rebooted and I see there is VBAT pin in the MCU->Nucleo board which I understand is made for it. What I don't understand however is if in the Nucleo I should take out the 0Ohm resistor on SB52 or ...

FCamp.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

No connection from ST-Link

I have two custom boards with STM32G0B1 Chips. I am using an ST-Link V3 (V3J10M3 on Stm32CubeProgrammer - SWD default settings)to flash them.On the first board, I could connect, but on flashing it for the first time, it reported failed to erase memor...

JRS by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ferrite Bead Suggestion for STM32L412

Hello,I am using STM32L412 Microcontroller in my current project.As shown in the attached image in the Application Note "AN4555" for STM32L412,For additional Precautions, VDD should be connected through Ferrite Bead at the VDDA pin.So, my question i...

0693W00000WKKOCQA5.png
DBhut.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos