STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not able to debug with STM32F07 dev board. Attached the debug log, kindly help me in this. Thank

STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 7.3.0Copyright (c) 2023, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following options:    Persistent Mode      : Disabled    LogFile Name        : C:\Workspace\RTOS_Workspace\001_Ta...

SNaga.6 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I made a prototype board using STM32H7A3LIH6Q. Before the firmware was written, a current of 500mA flowed(@+3.3V).

I made a prototype board using STM32H7A3LIH6Q.Before the firmware was written, a current of 500mA flowed(@+3.3V).VDD and VSS were not shorted.​Q1)Have there been such cases in the past?Q2)Are there any mistakes in the wiring of the circuit?Q3)VFBSMPS...

DE.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am new to STMicro products. How do I connect an STM32l010F4 to an ST-link programmer? Is there a document that explicitly states which STM32l010F4 pin connects to which ST-link pin?

I do not have room on my board for a large connector, so I need to create a custom cable. The STM32l010F4 boots via USART, yet I cannot find anything in the ST-link docs that says "connect this pin to usart Tx, and this one to the usart rx, etc.If so...

LGoye.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos