STM32 MCUs Boards and hardware tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32F407IGT6 Ethernet Error

Is there an example or link where I can see the code for STM32F407IG Ethernet (UDP) communication?https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubef4.htmlI tried LWIP (UDP) communication by looking at the example in the link, but can you tell me why ...

Decoupling capacitor placement

Hi,I am currently optimizing some designs and started thinking about decoupling capacitors. As far as I know, it is a rule of thumb to place "one 100 nF capacitor per V+ pin".In the attached document, ST recommends exactly this. Let´s look at the doc...

RWeil.2 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H747i-Disco LCD Driver Issue

I have been working with the STM32747i-Disco and the STM32F769--Disco boards. Both have the MB1166-A09 LCD daughter board attached. I have implemented the LCD_DSI_CmdMode_DoubleBuffer example for both. Teh H747 platform took a little more work as the...

SLimi.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C Data Transfer Problem

I am trying to send data over I2C3 Using STM32F429 Dev Board and Everyting works fine except the HEX Data I want to sendI am Passing this function HAL_I2C_Mem_Write(&hi2c3,0x30<<1,0x09,I2C_MEMADD_SIZE_8BIT,0XFF,1,100); And Getting the Following Outpu...

ZExpo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos