STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

AT+SEND= ... returns AT_ERROR

Hello,I’m working with a B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery Board and AT_Slave sample code of CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.2.0.I being able to JOIN to a Gateway, but when I try to send a frame to the Gateway with command AT+SEND= ...   , the most of trials I get an ...

How to change DEUI (device ID) on I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 ?

Hello,I'm using a I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 shield plugged on a NUCLEO L073RZ board. I'm trying to make the I-CUBE-LRWAN AT-master example run on the Nucleo L073rz. As documentation explain i opened SB13 and SB14 and closed SB62 and SB63, i also redirected the...

theo423 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[6LPETH1] IPv6 border router

could you give me any hints what changes are needed to convert IP64Router example from 6LPETH1 (Nucleo-F429ZI + X_NUCLEO-IDS01A4) into an IPv6 router ?

klaus by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART initialization problem with B-ST072Z-LRWAN1

Hi, I am modifying the sample program End_Node on the kit B-L072Z-LRWAN1.UART2 is configured as a virtual com and works correctly on PA2 and PA3 pins. I'm trying to add a second serial on PA9 and PA10 but I can not receive and transmit anything. I th...

ErosS by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CM0 binary image

Does the binary for the CM0 need to be at a specific offset in the flash or can it be any part of the flash memory map in the flash? (any part would make for an easy dl and the then the cm4f just points the cm0 there during init).

Hedley by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos