STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Naming BLE service on STM32WB

Hello,In STM32WB exemple BLE_HeartRate, i can see the name of HeartRate service on my phone (like image). But when i create my own service, how can i set a name for it ?Thank you.

M326.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AWS IoT Device Tester for FreeRTOS

Hi,   I have to accomplish AWS IDT Qualification for FreeRTOS based STM32WB55 Board. I have followed the provide Porting Guide link and successfully ported Amazon FreeRTOS . Now as I'm heading towards AWS IDT for FreeRTOS in provided link https://doc...

How to increase Tx Power on STM32WB?

Thre is an example “Thread_Coap_Generic that works very well. However, I’d like to increase Tx Power to improve de distance communication between the boards.I saw in the Middleware folder, there is a radio.c file. In this file, talk about configure T...

MSasa.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom bootloader

Hi,I have created in the past several custom bootloaders with KEIL and IAR for STM32F2,F4 and F7I am now working on the WB55 with Atollic 9.3 I have a boot loader skeleton, a running application each running as stand alone without issues.I have set t...

NWeis.19 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to update Connection Advertising Intervall ?

Hello, I need some help with getting the CFG_FAST_CONN_ADV_INTERVAL_MIN and CFG_FAST_CONN_ADV_INTERVAL_MAX in app_conf.hI am using Custom Template with Non connectable and no scan response.I have tried to call ret = aci_gap_set_discoverable( ...

MGhad.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to use the en.x-cube-subg1_firmware for the X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 (based on SPSGRF-915) expansion board. I'm a novice and struggling to identify hardware specific files adaptations vs the example project (for example STM32L152RE-Nucleo)

I am wanting to use stm32L476rg - a nucleo decelopment board that does not include SPSGRF. I am working on learning to communicate via SPSGRF from the nucleo to the STM32 IOT discovery kit - which includes SPSGRF integrated.Please comment on what fi...

FRozy.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How i can tell FUS to update stack in STM32WB50?

I need to remote update the wireless stack. I read in the AN5270, AN5247 that this can be done only by FUS. I am already able to write in an opportune unprotected Flash location the new wireless stack, but i have not found how to communicate to the F...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos