cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LoRaWAN_End_Node: varying configuration

HNguy.25
Associate III

Hello everyone,

I am now working with LoRaWAN_End_Node on Nucleo-WL55JC1 and I found no place to change configuration such as BW, TX power, Spreading Factor, etc. in this example (Probably, I found at wrong places).

Is it possible to change those factors in this example and if not, is there other example from MX I can do that?

Kind regards,

Huy Nguyen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Community member​ this command is only available in LoRaWAN_AT_Slave example, this example is design to be fully configurable by command line, but it is the only one.

Best regards

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HNguy.25
Associate III

There is no place such as a header file where I can change those parameters as I wanted. However, there is an unofficial way to directly change them by hardcoding.

The function to set those Tx configurations is SetTxConfig and by hardcoding the input of that function in the place where it is called, I can change BW, SF, Tx_power as I wanted to.

Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

You can use the example LoRaWAN_AT_Slave, and with the command AT+TCONF? (given to the device via UART with a baud rate of 9600) you will have the detail of this command that allows you to configure your Tx as you want.

I hope my answer helped you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Best regards

Louis

Hello Louis,

Thank you very much for your response. As mentioned in my comment, I can change the configuration already. I also plan to try the LoRaWAN_AT Slave so I will consider your suggestion.

Best regards,

Huy Nguyen.

@Louis AUDOLY​ May I ask you one more question if you dont mind: Can the command AT+TCONF? be used for LoRaWAN_End_Node or It can only be used for LoRaWAN_AT_Slave?

@Community member​ this command is only available in LoRaWAN_AT_Slave example, this example is design to be fully configurable by command line, but it is the only one.

Best regards

I just checked and indeed it is the only one. Thank you very much​